Policy brief & purpose
The LooBr Data Protection Policy refers to our commitment to treating the information of our platform
users and other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality.
With this policy, we ensure that we gather, store and handle data reasonably, transparently, and respect
This policy refers to all parties (users, artists, players, traders, etc.) who provide us with any information.
Our Data Protection Policy covers?
Employees of our company and its subsidiaries must follow this policy. Contractors, consultants, partners,
and other external entities are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or
acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or
online data that makes a person identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, digital
footprints, photographs, financial data, etc.
Our company transparently collects this information and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of
interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
· Accurate and kept up-to-date
· Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
· Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
· Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
· Communicated informally
· Stored for more than a specified amount of time
· Transferred to organizations, states, or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
· Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate
requests from law enforcement authorities)
In addition to handling the data, the company has direct obligations toward the people to whom the data
Specifically, we must:
· Let people know which of their data is collected
· Inform people about how we’ll process their data
· Inform people about who has access to their information
· Have provisions in cases of lost, corrupted, or compromised data
· Allow people to request that we modify, erase, reduce, or correct data contained in our databases
To exercise data protection, we’re committed to:
· Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
· Develop transparent data collection procedures
· Train employees in online privacy and security measures
· Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
· Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
· Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
· Establish data protection practices (secure locks, data encryption, frequent backups, access
Our data protection provisions will be linked on our website.